Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2013 - Overview
By investing in Autodesk 3ds Max Design, you will be bringing brand new ways for realising designs into reality by compiling and aggregating data, iterating ideas and displaying results. Intelligent data-exchange and pioneering rendering features aid designers in working together in crafting beautiful looking photo-realistic visualisations to ultimately be a platform for design data from Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Rhino, SolidWorks, FormZ, and Google Sketchup.
- Simplified Interoperability – Simplifies importing data from other Autodesk Applications
- Creative Polygon Toolset – Extensive polygon toolset gets the job done quicker
- Flexible Rendering – Innovative hardware enables highly realistic created at incredible speed
- Telling the Story – Put the story into your design with highly professional visual elements
- Industry Standard – 3ds Max software has long been the preferred choice for advanced visualisation.
For realising your career into the next step, choose Autodesk 3ds Max Design.
Autodesk 3ds Max Design - Downloads3ds Max Design 2013 Features & Benefits (pdf - 81KB)
3ds Max Design 2013 System Requirements (pdf - 239KB)
3ds Max Design 2013 Top Reasons (pdf - 2,054KB)
3ds Max Design & Revit Architecture FAQ's (pdf - 45KB)
Design Visualisation for Architects Brochure (pdf - 645KB)
Top 10 Reasons to Buy 3ds Max Design in the Architectural Industry (pdf - 307KB)
Top 10 Reasons to Buy 3ds Max Design in the Manufacturing Industry (pdf - 244KB)
Top 10 Reasons to Buy 3ds Max Design in the Civil Engineering Industry (pdf - 318KB)