Autodesk Impression - Overview
With Autodesk Impression you can create compelling presentation-ready graphics directly from your DWG and DWF files.
Generate Great-Looking Images- Fast
Presentation graphics are about winning business. Your images have to sell your projects. With Impression you can create great images quickly:
- Easily apply graphical styles to your CAD files.
- Use prebuilt styles or customised styles that you create from pencil styles to watercolour fills.
Because Impression understands CAD data, the illustration process is much faster than with general-purpose graphics applications:
- Open any DWG or DWF file in Impression.
- Impression recognises blocks, layers, hatches and other CAD-specific data.
Easy to Learn and Use
Impression is designed so that anyone in the office can learn the application in minutes and can get great results right away:
- Create compelling graphics quickly with built-in learning resources.
- Intuitive user interface.
Quickly Create Multiple Design Iterations
Quickly update your presentation graphics when designs change or apply your signature style to all the drawings that you produce. Save time by saving and reusing your styles and blocks.
Integrate Into Existing Workflow
Impression fits easily into your existing workflow and is interoperable with many popular graphics applications.
Autodesk Impression - DownloadsAutodesk Impression Feature Overview (pdf - 1526KB)
Autodesk Impression Questions & Answers (pdf - 52KB)