What is Subscription and what does it offer?With Autodesk Subscription, you always have access to the most current and powerful set of software and services available. Subscription awards you with the latest product releases and enhancements, web support, and flexible licensing to get ahead.
Stay Competitive with Autodesk Subscription
When you decide to join Autodesk Subscription, you’re maximising the power of your design tools. Your products can always be up to date with the latest releases and enhancements, while your workflow will benefit from increased capabilities - from flexible licensing to more capabilities with Autodesk 360.
A range of community resources, including web support direct from Autodesk technical experts and self-paced training to extend your skills, make Autodesk Subscription the best way to optimise your Autodesk software investment.
Top Reasons Why Autodesk Subscription is a Smart Investment
Get the benefits of increased productivity, predictable budgeting, and simplified licence management with Autodesk Subscription.
- Cost-Effectiveness If you typically upgrade your Autodesk products, you can save money with Autodesk Subscription. It does not matter when you upgrade; every year, every two years, or every three years. Subscription is a cost-effective way to keep Autodesk software up-to-date, and represents great value over time.
- Predictable Budgeting Autodesk Subscription offers a way to make software costs predictable. Whether you opt for a one-year subscription or a multi-year subscription contract, your costs are known for the entire term of the subscription contract. This means improved cash forecasting, and the possibility to include subscription fees in project estimates and billing.
- Technology Upgrades Autodesk Subscription helps make sure that you always have fast access to the latest release of the software made available during the term of your contract; this includes major releases and feature extensions. Features extensions, exclusive to subscription members, can provide new functionality and/or feature enhancements between major releases.
- Autodesk 360 Cloud-Based Services An Autodesk Subscriptionfor a stand-alone product or suite gives you privileged access to a variety of Autodesk 360 cloud‑based services for rendering, optimisation, and analysis that can help you save significant time in your design process by enabling you to work more efficiently. With Autodesk 360 Rendering, for example, you can create more photorealistic images and panoramas of your designs without spending countless hours tying up your desktop. *Greater Advantage with Autodesk Cloud - Read more here.*
- Web Support Web support, direct from Autodesk, provides fast, complete answers to technical questions to help you get more from your investment in Autodesk software. Direct, one-on-one interaction with Autodesk support technicians right at the desktop can improve productivity and help avoid expensive downtime. You also have the option to keep your reseller automatically informed of your support requests and resolutions that were provided to you by Autodesk.
- e-Learning e-Learning consists of self-paced, interactive lessons for many Autodesk products. Each lesson is 15-30 minutes in length, and lessons are organised into product catalogs. The lessons feature hands-on exercises, with an option to use a simulation instead of the software application. You can also use the built-in assessments to identify skills gaps and the lessons that will help you the most.
- Technical Knowledgebase The Autodesk Knowledgebase is a comprehensive online resource that enables Subscription members to search at any time for crucial information and learning materials that can help them get the most out of their production environments. Advanced search filters and personalised search capabilities give you fast access to the most relevant solutions in the knowledgebase, making it easier to find the information you want.
- Flexible Licensing Terms Never miss a beat in your production! Only subscription members are entitled to use previous versions of the software concurrently with the upgrades, in order to access new functionality in the upgrade (for evaluation or production use) without disrupting ongoing projects. In addition, you have the flexibility to use Autodesk software licence in the office or at home.
- Autodesk Subscription Centre The password-protected Autodesk Subscription Centre, gives members an online portal, where you can quickly access the many features of Autodesk Subscription, up-to-date software, learning resources, extensive knowledgebase, as well as administer your subscription contract and view and manage your software licences.
- Simplified Licence Management Tools Autodesk Subscription makes managing your software licences and your subscription contract easy with administration tools via the Autodesk Subscription Center. You can view coverage and renewal reports, provide users access to included services, update your contact information and learn about exclusive members only offers.
- Exclusive Community Access Autodesk Subscription members get access to a wealth of community resources and exclusive, subscriber-only privileges designed to keep you connected to Autodesk executives, technical experts, and developers. From early access to new technology to invitation-only webcasts to preferred subscriber status at Autodesk events, Autodesk Subscription members receive the red carpet treatment.
How to Subscribe?
Add Autodesk Subscription to your software purchase and experience real benefits. For one annual fee, you'll receive access to new product releases during your contract period, expert technical support direct from Autodesk, self-paced e-Learning, and a range of exclusive technology and business benefits.
To subscribe, contact your nearest MicroCAD office and ask for the subscription team.
Bradford Office - 01274 532919
Durham Office - 0191 374 2020
Nottingham Office - 0115 969 1114
Milton Keynes Office - 01908 410026
Already a Subscription Member?
I Want to Transfer my Subscription Contract to MicroCAD.
To transfer your current subscription, all we need is the following details. We will do the rest!