AboutMicroCAD is an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC) and this means quality.
Quality distinguishes Autodesk ATC's from any other training provider. Our Autodesk and Microsoft authorised trainers have extensive product knowledge and years of experience delivering their specialist training to a wide variety of both large and small companies throughout the UK. They also receive regular product and technology update training from our industry leading IT partners.
MicroCAD has specialist training centres located in Bradford, Darlington and Nottingham and is also able to deliver training courses on your own site.
Our training centres can each accommodate up to 6 delegates at one time and are equipped with some of the most up to date IT equipment including relative software, high specification PC workstations with TFT monitors, Internet access, printers and plotters.
We also have a portable network training suite consisting of six high specification laptops that can be transported to most locations in the UK and used to deliver our full range of Autodesk and Microsoft training courses either on the customers site or at local conference facilities. (Click here for more information about our mobile training suite)
As an ATC we offer many benefits :
- Receive instruction that's based on courseware from Autodesk
- Learn from highly qualified, knowledgeable and Autodesk Authorised instructors who are up-to-date on the latest technology
- Use dedicated training workstations in our training facilities
- Get your hands on sample projects and exercises
- Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level, to meet your needs
- Meet at a time that's convenient or sign up for custom onsite training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion
- Validate your knowledge with an official certification exam.