Autodesk certifications are a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility in your field.
Each Autodesk certification signifies the experience and expertise of design professionals around the world.
Whatever your career path, proven Autodesk software expertise will keep you ahead of the curve and help you develop a solid competitive advantage in today's complex marketplace.
Autodesk certifications are a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity and enhanced credibility in your field.
Autodesk certifications can help you succeed in your design careerâ??providing benefits to both you and your employer.
For the Employer:
- Objectively benchmark employee performance
- Make better hiring decisions
- Benefit by investing in staff - lower turnover
- Increase productivity by focusing learning on needed skills
- Improved workforce management - the right person for the right job
- Competitive advantage - promote the use of Autodesk certified staff on projects
- Reward employee commitment and expertise - use certification as a goal for performance rewards.
For the Individual:
- Demonstrates your expertise in the latest Autodesk technology
- Employer recognition (selection, bonuses, advancement, pay)
- Industry recognition of your skill set
- Earn a portable credential for job retention and mobility
- Peer recognition - be the best in your company
- Improve your performance and add value to your company
- Certificate, logo, and listing in Autodesk's database.
The 5 step process:
To earn Autodesk Certification, you must pass an Autodesk Certification exam, or a series of exams, and follow some simple steps.
Step through each of these areas to help ensure your success:
Choose the Certification that's right for you: Choose the level and the Autodesk application that best applies to you. Learn what to expect by reviewing the exam guide detailing the skills you'll need.
Assess your readiness: Take an assessment test to assess your knowledge of the product. And then take a practice test for the Professional-level exams. These practice tests simulate the actual performance-based test and will give you a good indication of your readiness.
Get the training you need with MicroCAD, an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre.
Apply your training and practice your skills: Practice what you've learned to gain experience.
Take the required exam: Register and take your exam at one of MicroCAD's Autodesk Certification Centres.
How to Get Started:
To earn Autodesk Certification, you must pass an Autodesk Certification exam, or a series of exams. To find out more and to discuss which certification would be right for you please call us now on 01274 532919 (Bradford), 0191 374 2020 (Durham) or 0115 969 1114 (Nottingham).
DownloadsCertification Program Flyer (pdf - 693kb)
Questions and Answers about Autodesk Certification (pdf - 80kb)